Want to learn fun, easy ways to build your Network Marketing business?
These marketing tips will help you, big time and are easy to do!
Leave it to my wife to schedule a webinar during the Super Bowl (glad she doesn’t want ME on!). Tonight my wife Jessica and her co-author and friend April O’Leary are doing a power packed webinar to help you overcome objections in network marketing prospecting.
Click Here to Register and feel free to share with others.
Marketing Tips for your Network Marketing Business
First of all I need to say that none of these marketing tips REPLACE good ole network marketing prospecting especially in the beginning. When I was building my marketing empire I still was getting 20 no’s a day while I continued to work on my lead generation and getting people reaching out to me.
IF you are not yet generating leads that want to work with you and you need to keep prospecting, here are some helpful articles for you:
Now, onto your Marketing Tips!
- Every single day create a piece of content that is education based. The easiest way to do this is my using my acronym ILT. ILT stands for Invest, Learn, Teach. You invest your time and possibly money to learn something then you teach it. Most everyone does the I and the L. They invest in a course, book, seminar, coach, etc and they learn by taking notes and consuming the information but they usually don’t do the T which is teach. Simply shooting a video that shares what you learned will overtime start to attract people to you that are interested in the same type of information. In this training we break down exactly how to do this if you have questions on how to do it – Register for the Training here
- You have heard to “Prospect while you are out”, why not “Market while you are out too”? Any place that you are going to go that has a seating area or a place where people have to wait, why not bring a marketing postcard or flyer with you to place there. The back sleeve of airline seats has seen quite a few of my flyers or postcards as have doctor waiting rooms, etc. This is one article where I talk about this with Drop cards.
- If you want health and wellness specific tips, be sure to check out this thorough article here – How to Crush it in your Health and Welllness network marketing business.
- A marketing rule is to raise more curiosity than you do resistance. If you are leading with your company name in all of your marketing then you are most certainly creating more resistance than curiosity and you are coming across as just another someone that pitches that company. Instead, raise curiosity by NOT having your company name all over your social media.
- Blogging is my very favorite marketing strategy and I am forever grateful that we recognized this back in 2009. The last time this blog you are on generated less than $50,000 in a month was September of 2013…crazy right? Most people struggle with three things when it comes to blogging and here they are:
- Technology. Most people that aren’t hell bent to figure something out let technology beat them. I know I used to. Nowadays you can join systems that allow you to create your blog for free through their system or you can get this part outsourced for very cheap.
- Why would someone listen to you? This happens when someone has not had the level of success they think they need to create success but the truth is education is always appreciated. You can, like I did, start creating education before you have massive results. This doesn’t mean you lie about your results, it just means you share good education that you are learning and you will build an audience.
- What do I talk about? This is answered above, the simplest suggestion is to follow my ILT method. Again, we talk about this in depth in this training if you want to learn more.
- Create education based social media statuses that ask for interaction. So, most people post a social media status like this “I have room for 2 more people on my team, who wants to hop on?”. For most people that type of post just won’t work because it is salesy and raises resistance. What if you flipped it to lead with education? “Right now I am reading a powerful book on how to look younger, ladies if I did a video sharing all I learned would you want to see these tips?” See the difference? One is salesy, the other is valuable.
Hope you enjoyed these tips for building your network marketing business, feel free to share with others if you got value! If you like me diving deeper into marketing, be sure to let me know by commenting below!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out my Work with Me tab and Survey where we Help People Everyday.
PS: I was tired of cold calling, getting rejected by friends and family and constantly wondering where to find people…until I found this system in 2009. Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this post on Marketing Tips to Grow Your Network Marketing Business, retweet and comment please