Sometimes the very best of us need some extra encouragement and today should help you and possibly others.
Feel free to share with others if you enjoy the quotes!
Greetings from Paradise!
This past week my family and I have been hanging in the Dominican Republic for our friends Cesar and Tanya’s wedding. Hope you are all having an amazing week!
Quotes to Keep you Going
More Resources around this topic
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” —Anonymous (this is very important for you to understand, if you keep waiting for those of power or influence to invite you to play bigger, you will more than likely be waiting forever)
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” —Proverb (before our biggest breakthroughs, we almost always have our biggest breakdowns, just when it gets real bad, you are inches from a major success)
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley (I think many people think it is an abundance of support OR a lack of opposition that makes someone successful, that is NOT the case)
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt (stay focused on how you can make a positive impact on others, even if some don’t understand you or are committed to not understanding you)
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde (some of the worst things to happen in my life ended up being exactly what was needed to help me see things more clearly or in a more powerful way)
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” —Anonymous (You may not know exactly all the steps to get to your destination but do what you know you can do now and the rest will be revealed)
- “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” —Anonymous (you don’t have to be born with some amazing skill to create success, let your work hone your skills and build you from the ground up if needed)
- “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” —T. Harv Eker (love this one, no matter what your current circumstances are, you are powerful and can do amazing things)
Were these cool and helpful? Feel free to let me know which quote you liked the most and share around to lift some others!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out my Work with Me tab and Survey where we Help People Everyday.
PS: If You Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get – Network Marketing Training Course
If you enjoyed this post on Quotes to Help you Keep Going, retweet and comment please