<<<<======Share on Facebook Here
If you Like, RETWEET HERE============>>>>
And Comment Below!
Lifestyle Management with Network Marketing
Ever wonder why we do all this stuff for? Why do we work hard and try to build a business? Why do we take on rejection and obstacles and make ourselves uncomfortable? It is because you dream and desire a better lifestyle. You do not have to wait and delay living an abundant life, you can choose to start designing a better life right now and this post will help.
Re-Reading the 4HWW
On the flight back from Vail I started re-reading the 4 Hour Workweek on my iPhone while my son and I passed the iPad back and forth playing scrabble. I read this book years ago when I was just starting out trying to learn the Internet. I believe now, and back then, that book is one of the most impacting books I have ever read. It also made me realize that I have designed a pretty awesome lifestyle through network marketing and that anyone can do the same thing if they follow a certain formula.
Steps to Design the Lifestyle of Your Dreams
1. Pick people, not opportunity. People ask me why I chose my network marketing company and I tell them the product attracted me but the founders and leaders are what made me commit. Too often people buy into the marketing of a product or compensation plan to realize later that they have no support. If you have not created a large following or have an existing team, the lack of support will crush you.
2. Pay attention to what your niche wants and ask questions about. In designing a great lifestyle, you don’t want to have to constantly repeat yourself. This is one thing I wanted to avoid with this attempt at network marketing versus my prior ones. By building my asset of knowledge (this blog), there are few questions in this niche that I have not answered in my blogs. If you want to experience what I am talking about, google (ray higdon “your mlm question”) such as Ray Higdon bandit signs, ray higdon offline marketing, ray higdon attraction marketing, ray higdon blog traffic, etc. You should find answers in about any direction you take it. How does this help? Well, when someone asks me a question, I can typically find an answer I have already provided online and supply them with the link, this keeps me from repeating myself and focused on the higher producing tasks.
3. Look at your life, not just your network marketing business, and see where you can do it more effectively and efficiently. The book does a great job of talking about this. Too often I see people not even consider being more efficient in their fulltime job, not make any adjustments and then wonder why their network marketing business isn’t taking off. I am not saying you have to work 24 hours a day but I am willing to bet you could be more effective at your fulltime job thereby giving you more time to work your side business into your fulltime income.
4. Spend your brainpower focused on your residual income. Why do we work hard? I would hope to have more security and also to have more options and freedom. Instead of looking for the hottest current thing that makes you a bonus or two, focus on your choice of a network marketing company and build your residual. It is the lowest overhead and risk way that I know to build passive income. What is hot as an affiliate product may come and go but if you get hooked into a good team and a good network marketing company, that can be your bread and butter. What I see as a test of awesome freedom is if you can take a killer vacation, let the pursestrings fly and do anything you want and still come home to more passive income than you spent that week, that, is pretty cool. 🙂
5. Be specific and create a reward. I would highly suggest creating a very specific reward that you save money for, like a vacation. Too often I see people have a goal of making $20,000 a month and with that empty of a goal, they don’t create the vision to see it through. But, if you have priced out a specific vacation, you can easily recall what you are working for and keep going until you have saved enough to make it happen. Most people come back from a vacation fired up and refreshed and with an idea of what they want to do next.
In the past 60 days we have been to Fiji for our honeymoon, Pennsylvania with family, a staycation at a local Hyatt, a week in Vail and on Saturday we leave for a 6 day cruise we won through our primary company. Now, that is pretty cool but what is cooler is while at all of these locations, we have residual income coming in regardless of our work output. If you do not currently have a way where you can earn residual while you are doing the things you truly want to do, perhaps it is time to go through the above steps.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Email: [email protected]
Work With Me – Numis Network
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this MLM blog on Lifestyle Engineering, retweet and comment please