<<<<======Share on Facebook Here
If you Like, RETWEET HERE============>>>>
And Comment Below!
How to Market on Facebook – 10 Smart Tips
About two weeks ago I asked my facebook friends who would be interested in getting some traffic and exposure from my site that was willing to write an article on how to use Facebook for Marketing. About 30 people wrote me and said they were going to, only one actually did though. Today’s ten tips come from none other than my good friend from the UK, Rachael Macgregor.
Can You Use Facebook for Business?
(From Ray) The answer is yes, but, you have to be very careful as to not tread on the annoying side of things. I have used Facebook for business for about two years. My wife has actually used Facebook to enroll more than 50 people into our primary company and become the #1 female earner in the company. So, yes, it is certainly possible to do Facebook marketing in an effective way.
Rachael’s Top 10 Tips for Facebook Marketing
But only if you actually learn how to use it like a pro and stand out from the crowd.
Now, if you were looking for ways to mess around on Facebook “working” and doing fancy fanpage stuff, look elsewhere because in this article we’re going to get in to the nitty gritty of what makes real people pay attention to you, follow you and inevitably BUY from you. When you know this, you don’t even need to know half of the technical stuff.
1. Be cool, dude.There’s nothing that screams out “I NEED TO MAKE MONEY” more than someone who posts links to their MLM or affiliate products on their wall all day. Or even worse, someone else’s wall. Chill out and remember it’s relationships first. Use Facebook to connect with people whether through your fan page, friends list, or by interacting on their pages. Work on being the least needy network marketer out there and you’re already miles ahead of the pack.
2. Show people you are human.Gone are the days of stuffy professional businesses! People want REAL stuff now. Look at reality shows, they get people hooked. And why? Cause we’ve had enough of people hiding behind their business suits, their fancy shows and personas. We want to see the raw human stuff and relate to it (or laugh at it). I’m always sharing my life with my fans. It’s what makes me real and helps me to stand out from the crowd. And often it’s the silliest or most embarrassing things that get me a ton of messages, friend requests, likes and shares. Use Facebook as a platform to be more of you and to get people curious.
3. Create communities.Facebook groups are a great way to create small communities with your fans or even to use as incentives for buying a product through you or joining your team. You can set up a group by going to Facebook Groups (https://www.facebook.com/groups) and invite your chosen people to it. This is a great way to have a more personal relationship with your followers and create a win-win situation.
4. It’s all about curiosity.If you learn how to simply make people attracted to what you are doing on Facebook, there’s no need to go stuffing sign up links in their inbox. When someone gets curious about what it is you do, and how you are just so darn cool, they’ll want to find out more. That’s why you must ALWAYS have a good info page for both your personal profile and fan page so that people can find their own way to your website and email list. Now of course, if it comes up in conversation, that’s a different matter. I learned in the beginning to always play it cool if someone says they are looking for something I have to offer and just say something like “If you’d like a link to it, just let me know” instead of suddenly going in to a big speech about what I do and how they can sign up. It’s shows you’re not needy and it keeps them curious. I don’t think I’ve ever had someone that hasn’t said “Yes please, that would be great!”.
6. Network.It makes me laugh to put this in here but I have to. So many people still think that Facebook marketing is just about numbers and masses and that they don’t really need to have any one-to-one contact with people. Facebook is a TOOL which is great for networking – but you are going to have to get comfortable with having conversations with people if you want to be successful. In fact the whole AIM of Facebook marketing is to have an inbox full to the brim of people asking about how they can work with you, or asking you for help (hint, any time someone asks you for help it’s an excellent time to check if they are happy where they are or if they need to get in to some training like MLSP to help them along). If you don’t respond when someone actually sends you a message, you are throwing away prospects and income.
7. Use tagging sensibly.There are great ways to use tagging and there are TERRIBLE ways to use it that will just hurt your reputation and make you look like a fool. I talk about it here in “3 Facebook Marketing Tips That Are Ruining Your Reputation” (LINK to post – http://rachaelmacgregor.com/
8. Connect with leaders.The funny thing about Facebook is, everyone is on it and most people are hooked just like any human being. It doesn’t matter if they are famous, make $100 or $50k a month, are loved or hated – anyone with a Facebook account has the same features as all of us and communicates with others in the same way – via their wall, fan page and inbox/chat.
9. Show people you are here to stay.When I was starting out and looking for strong leaders to learn from, I looked at how consistent they were in their actions. It wasn’t something I did on purpose but think about it – if someone is forever jumping around, vanishing for weeks at a time or promoting something different every day then it doesn’t look like they know what they’re doing and more importantly it doesn’t look like what they are doing WORKS. By being consistent in your actions, not only do you show people you are here to stay, but you show them that you have a plan that works and that you are serious about your business. I make sure I check in to Facebook at least once day to reply to people, update my page and profile and post in my groups. Use Facebook to give people the reassurance that you are always around to support your people.
10. Learn about PEOPLE.Sure, I could give you a million technical-type tricks for building a flashier Facebook page or to get more people clicking your links but remember that Facebook is just a platform for connecting with people all over the world. If you learn how people behave you can apply it to all the Facebook marketing tips we’ve discussed in this article. A few of my favourite books that will help you learn real useable techniques for attracting a crowd are – How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie, “Influence” The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini and Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and taken away some new ideas for your Facebook marketing. Over time, by applying these tips you’ll see an increase in loyalty, trust and interaction from your fans which means three things – more leads, more income and most importantly you’ll get to know your followers and develop great relationships with them.
Do you have something to add to the list? Leave a comment below with your top Facebook marketing tips!
Thanks Rachael! Here are some more resources for your Facebook Marketing Plan
1. My wife’s presentation on Pitched on Facebook? How to get others interested in you instead
2. My presentation on the 5 pillars of smart Facebook Marketing
3. Wanna be part of my Facebook Group? You can join here – Facebook MLM Mastermind Group
Webinar Reminder – How to Recruit 10-20 People Per month From Facebook Business Marketing
Next Wednesday I am doing an exclusive webinar where I reveal some of the secrets of top MLM Leaders. In this webinar you will learn some scripted test closes, openings, facebook marketing and more. Make sure you get on early as it will max out. You can register at this link – Facebook Sponsoring Mastery Webinar
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Email: [email protected]
Work With Me – Numis Network
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this MLM blog on starting fresh in your home business, retweet and comment please