New Year Goal Setting – Reflection and Moving Forward
Wow, it is 2012 already! Is it just me or did 2011 fly by? In this post I am going to reflect on the Goals for New Year I set for 2011, some met, some not as well as set goals for 2012 and offer some strategies for you to do the same.
Much Gratitude for Last Year
So grateful for so many things from 2011. Whether you had the year you wanted to or didn’t, be sure to pick out some things that you can be grateful for. I am so thankful for my beautiful wife and her family (we got married on November 5th, 2011). I still pinch myself that I convinced Jessica to spend the rest of her life with me, all those sales books have finally paid off =) Big thank you to everyone who made our wedding what many called the best they had ever been to. We still don’t have the video yet, (how long do those things take?) but it was a blast!
I am thankful to the mentors in my life, you know who you are, the time I spent with the different mindsets in 2011 definitely opened my eyes wide to possibility. If you do not have a mentor that is challenging you and expanding your mental horizon, get one, or two.
So thankful for the best team I have ever worked with at Numis Network, the level of leadership in our company with only being two years old is astounding. Big thanks to the founders in Ian, Jake and Chris who constantly show me the RIGHT way to be business owners from their willingness to listen to the field as well as lead with their vision. Also gratitude goes to my extremely awesome team in the UK and my top-secret team in Australia, 2012 we are going to blow it up together my friends.
Also Huge thanks to the owners at MLSP, you guys are so awesome and I am honored to work with you guys and constantly add value to the wonderful community you have built.
Goals for New Year Revisited
So did you hit all the goals you set for 2011? Well, I didn’t so don’t feel too bad if you didn’t either. Overall I am really, really happy with 2011 but there are some new goals for this year to set. If you want, you can take a look at the goals I set for 2011 here – Goals for the new year (2011). Here I will break down and be accountable for the goals I set:
1. Improve personal relationships – This I felt I did very well and some with the help of our wedding. My friends being there meant so much to me and my groomsmen were the best I could have possibly picked. Unlike 2010, I did spend a lot more time hanging out with friends and not being all business, all the time.
2. Help 12-20 people make $100k a year – Looking back I think I should have written this better. I can not confirm how many people I helped MAKE $100k last year but I definitely believe I helped at least 12 create a business infrastructure that will become $100k a year businesses. This is kind of a hard goal to track but I definitely want to incorporate more of these types of goals in regards to helping people increase their finances.
3. Lose weight – From 2009 to 2010 I gained 30 pounds! From 2010 to 2011 I ended up gaining, zero. However, that wasn’t the goal, my goal was to lose some weight which I did multiple times throughout the year and then fell to pieces after the wedding, holidays, and traveling. Argh.
Goals for New Year Looking Forward
It’s funny, not sure if I am deluded or not but I feel much wiser than last year, lol. So here are my goals for 2012:
1. Write my first book. I have had a lot of people tell me I should and honestly, I didn’t want to yet but in 2012, I will publish my first book.
2. Create more intimate structures within all my business lines. This has already started with me hiring a new assistant (say Hi to Thomas) and as we continue to expand, I am eliminating non-intimate communication with buyers and teammates. In 2012 people that buy different products from me or join my team will have much more intimate communication with me and my business partners.
3. Develop a tighter and more valuable mastermind group with key members of my team.
4. Get more trim and slim. I am continuing sessions with my personal trainer and ready to get rid of some of this flab!
5. Target select members of my team and give them more exposure as well as continuing to support them and their team.
6. I already spend a lot of time with my kids but improving the quality of our interaction through teaching and training. We goof off a lot but I want to take more of that time teaching them about life and having a wealthy mindset.
7. Continue to spoil the hell out of my wife, she deserves it.
8. Continue to spend time with the brightest minds in marketing and absorb their powers!
What About You and Your Goals?
Leave me a comment, be accountable and tell me your goals for 2012! It is always more powerful when you write them down.
By the way, after talking with a few people I have decided to open back up my Vibrational Money Immersion course which is a 15 week course designed to help you improve your mindset and relationship with money. If that interests you, see my post about it over here – 15 Week Accountability Course (Vibrational Money Immersion)
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Email: [email protected]
Work With Me – Numis Network
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this MLM blog on goals for the new year, retweet, and comment, please