7 MLM tips to Help You Make More Money
Here are 7 barely known MLM tips to help you make more money in your home business.
IF you want to make more money, pay close attention to these MLM tips.
Should You Want to Make More Money?
People are always battling with their mindset in regards to making money. Something I wrote on my Facebook page awhile ago should actually help you in this thinking.
If you fight and argue AGAINST making money then no set of MLM tips will help you create major success, maybe this screenshot will help:
OK, now that we have helped you out (maybe) in how you think about making money, let’s dive into the 7 MLM Tips…
7 MLM Tips and Tricks to Help You Succeed
1. Say Less to More People. The two biggest mistakes network marketers make is they say too much to the people they talk to and they simply don’t talk to enough people. This little tip could make a big difference in your MLM success.
2. Don’t seek acceptance or approval. A major killer of brand new network marketers is they get in and seek acceptance and approval from their friends and family members. If I had sought acceptance and approval in my life I would still be working in a cubicle and would NEVER have started my own business or built a residual income in network marketing.
3. Remember why you started. There are going to be tough times, guaranteed. If you don’t have days where you question your sanity, you aren’t trying hard enough. I love what Steve Jobs said in regards to this in his epic Stanford Address: “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” This might be one of the most important multi level marketing tips you ever here. Keep going.
4. Don’t suffer from comparitis. Guess what? There are going to be people that succeed bigger and faster than you. You can still win and so can they, it isn’t one or the other.
5. Not everyone is going to want it as bad as you do. The major killer of would be network marketing millionaires is sabotage. They cannot get over the fact that they are going to recruit some people that simply don’t want success as bad as they do and they sabotage themselves from making it big. Great uplines and terrible uplines have great teammates and terrible ones. Not everyone is going to duplicate or be motivated especially as quickly as you might be.
6. It isn’t easy or overnight but it is worth it. When my wife and I honeymooned in Fiji and I came home to more residual income than we spent on the trip, it was an incredible feeling. It was then that I fully realized that every person on the planet should do something to build residual or passive income.
7. IF you love to help people, network marketing is a great way to do it. My wife and I are involved in different charities. Many times we are raising money to help different causes, the reason I think network marketing is so powerful with helping people is it helps them mentally with the self development and training but can also help them financially with giving them a vehicle to help them make more money. You’d be amazing at how people can be impacted when you help them in those two areas.
Did you like these MLM tips and advice? Which one was your favorite? Be sure to comment below and let me know and also, IF you like these tips, you might like some of my other posts with different Network Marketing tips in them:
4. Entrepreneur.com Sharing MLM Tips and Advice
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
“I Teach You the Marketing, Mindset and Sales Strategies to Make More Money and Follow Your Passion!”
PS: If You Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get – Click Here
If you enjoyed this post on 7 MLM tips to Help You Make More Money, retweet and comment please