7 Keys to Success in a New Home Business
If you have been following my blog you have noticed that I have been writing a lot about getting started lately and the reason is I still have people email me confused on how to start their new home business. Enjoy what I am calling the 7 Keys to Success.
How to Use These Keys to Success
My suggestion is to use this blog post as a resource that you refer back to, you may even want to print them out. Anytime you feel frustrated with building your new home business, re-read these keys to success and see what area you can improve on. Understand that EVERYONE has struggles in their business and goes through times of doubt and confusion but keeping proven principles in mind will lessen the course and help you stay on track.
The 7 Keys to Success Defined
I am basing these keys to success on not just what I have observed but also the attitude that I brought to when I got started in a new home business that helped me achieve success. Having been the number one income earner in my network marketing company for over 2 years now, I have seen people have major success and others fall victim to their own mindset or attitude. Keep these keys in mind and you will increase your chances of success.
1. Don’t seek approval but instead be on a mission. Understand that the decision you made to start your new home business is one that you do not have to doubt at every corner but one you have to water and give energy to. This post can help on this – Difference between MLM champs and Chumps
2. Understand that not everyone will join you in your business, no matter how excited you are and this is NO reflection of you or the business.
3. Look to perfect your routine versus locate a fast acting solution. There are a lot of people that think the keys to success include strings of get rich quick strategies. Understand that most people are going broke trying to get rich quick, that is, if they are even trying. Having a daily routine is a must have key to your success. This post will help with routine development – Daily MLM routine
4. Give up on the idea of building your new home business for Free. The willingness to invest in yourself and your business is critical. Sometimes “free”, due to how much more time it takes, is the most expensive option.
5. Attend company or industry events. If you bought a McDonalds or Dominoes franchise you would spend $250,000 to one million dollars and I guarantee you that you would attend all the proper events to ensure your success. Treat your new home business with the same seriousness and it can grow into how you treat it (it will anyway).
6. Replace non-profit producing habits. To get something you have never had you have to be willing to do things you have never done. When I got started in my new home business I stopped watching Football all day on Sunday and instead worked on my business and myself. You only have so much time in the day so identifying the habits you can alter are crucial as if you do not change what you are spending your time on, you won’t experience a big change in your business.
7. Stop waiting to be perfect. Your speaking, technical skills, understanding of the compensation plan or ability to answer objections may not be perfect but you must get started anyway. Understand that most good networkers started out as lousy ones but, THEY DID START. Start where you are with what you have and learn as you go.
If you think this will benefit others, be sure to share this with your team and your friends on Facebook.
XXXXXXXXXX – Snag a Copy of My New Audio CD – XXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you Wanna Get Supercharged, Snag a copy of my brand new Audio CD that was just released called “Maintaining Your Power”. This CD will have you strong like bull while prospecting and it also makes a great gift to your downline as well. You can now pick up a copy of this audio CD for only $14.95. You can buy by going here and be sure to ask about our bulk discount by emailing me at email@example.com
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Work With Me – Numis Network
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog on the keys to success, retweet and comment please