Where to Get More MLM Leads
Everyone wants to know where to get more leads right? Well, in this blog post I am going to share how you get MLM leads from three separate places. By the way, did you know that the masses believe you cannot build a home business unless you have MLM leads and money? Go getters just figure out where to get leads and money, there IS a difference.
Most Don’t Start with Existing MLM Leads
If you are going around town crying because you don’t have any MLM leads to talk to, there is no wonder why you are not succeeding. If I thought I had to have existing MLM leads and money to build a serious business, well, I guess I never would have.
The Difference between Winners and Whiners
Whiners complain about what they don’t have and don’t know. Winners figure out how to get what they don’t have and learn what they don’t know. Because of the low cost of entry of network marketing, there is a plethora of people that would fall into the whiners category. Fortunately, no whiners read my blog as they think I am yelling at them so congrats on being a winner!
3 Ways to Get MLM Leads
With an estimated 95% of people dissatisfied with their jobs and their quality of life, why do we STILL struggle to get MLM leads? Well, it is because we are too vague and make it way too complicated. Here are three quick ways to get leads for MLM:
1. How to Generate MLM Leads
You have to determine the level of ability to do this in your area but one great way how to generate MLM leads is through either bandit signs or sticky notes. Bandit signs are those colorful outdoor signs you see along the highway or busy intersections. There is a training available here – How to market with cheap bandit signs. One thing you will want to do, as taught in the training, is use a qualifying sign as you can get too many calls if you make it too simplistic. This same exact approach taught can be done with little sticky notes that you put up around town to get more MLM leads.
2. How to Go Get More MLM Leads
One of my favorite approaches to get my pipeline going is attend a bunch of meetups or local events in my area. I teach what I do on this blog – How to network at events. I love this approach as only people who want something MORE in their life will bother attending events and that is a lot easier type of person to talk to than someone who is NOT motivated to network or build their business.
3. Where to Buy MLM Leads
OK, so some people will say NEVER buy MLM leads. I think there are a few cases where you SHOULD buy them and I will explain what I mean. If you:
1. Suck on the phone or are terrified to talk to your warm market
2. Need more experience on the phone
3. Want to get your business going like yesterday
Then why not buy some MLM leads? I know people that ONLY buy MLM leads and that is how they built their business. The place that I suggest to buy MLM leads is here – Top MLM Leads. Let me give you a word of caution so you understand how purchased MLM leads work…
The Truth About Buying MLM Leads
Bought MLM leads are still not going to be laydown sales, you WILL still need to talk to them, qualify them and move them along in the process. When you receive the email that you have a new lead in, call them and ask them how you can help, if they are nasty or negative, just get off the phone. Never, whether you bought the lead or not, try to convert someone who is nasty or negative, it just is not worth your time.
Get them to watch a company presentation and then ask them what they liked about what they saw. One of the, if not THE, best question to ask a bought MLM lead is: “What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?” This question is frigging awesome to get them to open up. If your upline has not provided you with a place to purchase MLM leads for practice and to work with, I have a partnership with Responsive Data where you can buy MLM leads on this site. I have personally bought from this site and the leads are good quality but like I said, you STILL have to treat them like a lead, not a laydown sale. My favorite type are the local leads as I think it is a bonus if I can say I live in their area.
***NEW – Updated 6/12/16 – What to Say to your Leads****
Here are some suggestions on following up and connecting with leads..
This is a basic suggestion to start out calling either bought leads or leads that you have generated:
- Notice their area code and make a comment, google the area code if you need to. “Hey, I see your area code is Dallas, is that where you are from or is that where you live?” Awesome, I have friends that live there, or, I’ve always wanted to visit, or, I was just there for a team event not too long ago” Say something that sounds natural to loosen it up a bit.
- Get to the point. The reason for my call is I see that you recently entered your information to learn more about starting a home business, is that something you are still serious about or have you already found a way to make extra money from home? (just one example of many, more suggestions in this training – Cold Market Recruiting)
- Use a tool. You should not be explaining everything about your opportunity or whatever it is you have to sell over the phone, point them to a video, sizzle call, event in their area, anything but you try to explain it all over the phone. You can say “The first step to see if this is even a fit for you is to watch our short overview video at ________________”
- Set the follow up. As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to earn more money from home so we stay pretty busy but I can follow up with you at either 2:15 or 3:20 today, which one works better for you?
There are lots of other suggestions that can go into calling bought leads but this should help you out to get started!
Go Get Those Leads for Your MLM!
If you want my full 29 sources of MLM leads on audio, Click Here to Download. Whether you decide to use one way or all three ways described in this blog, get busy and get to work on getting more people into your MLM. Don’t wait for the perfect time, just get to work!
If you like me blogging about how to get more MLM Leads, leave me a comment and tell me what you liked about this post or what you would like to see in future posts!
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog on MLM Leads, retweet and comment please