<<<<======Share on Facebook Here
If you Like, RETWEET HERE============>>>>
And Comment Below!
My 7 Favorite Network Marketing Books
As an avid reader I have read some books that I think are great network marketing books and some that just are not that great so I thought I would share what I consider my 7 favorite that apply to network marketing. I am sure there will be great ones that I forget, feel free to comment below what your favorite book are!
*these are NOT in order
1. Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk – This book is freaking awesome. It is a great network marketing book as it talks about work ethic and use of social media. I know there are some dinosaur mlm’s out there that don’t let you tell your facebook friends about your business but this book is great for the modern day companies that do encourage social media marketing. This is just a great book for any entrepreneur, it is not specifically for network marketing but I just think it applies so well.
2. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – OK, you knew I had to have this on here. If you follow the steps laid out in this book, you will be rich. If you are not where you want to be financially, you simply are not following the steps in this book.
3. Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles – Another classic but not as well known as Think and Grow Rich, still excellent. What rich people know that poor people do not, is that it is all about mindset.
4. Magnetic Sponsoring by Mike Dillard – OK, I know this is not your traditional book that would make it on these types of lists but here is why I put it here. It teaches the right BEHAVIOR to have when you are network marketing. It was the first book that I ever read that really addressed something higher than simple objection handling and sales pitches, it addressed what I had never seen any other network marketing books cover and that is how to have posture, which, in my opinion, is the most important thing to have as a network marketer.
5. How to inspire any audience by Tony Jeary – My good friend Mark Anthony Bates recommended this to me and my speaking has never been the same. This little book lays out a blueprint for how each and every one of your presentations should emulate and this guy really knows what he is talking about.
6. Differentiate or Die by Jack Trout – This may possibly be the most powerful advertising book in existence. This and Jack’s “Positioning” book are incredible at arguing the point of why you HAVE to be different to be successful. It lays out statistically the companies that have and have also failed to do so and this really opened my eyes to why I had to make myself different than anyone else.
7. Who stole the American Dream by Burke Hedges – Burke is a good friend of mine and in my primary business. Burke sold over 5 million of these books through Amway and is one of many books written by Burke. He lays it out, in very plain language why America has been brainwashed into thinking they have to make a living by working for someone else and how that simply will not work out for most people. This may be an older book but the language in it is timeless and even more applicable to America today than when he even wrote it.
Again, I know I forgot some, I also believe several of Robert Kiyosaki’s books should make it on this list as well but I wanted to throw some lesser known ones that I think more people need to know about. You have my stamp of approval on any of the above resources as great network marketing books!
If you enjoy this post, please do me a favor and share with others and retweet and comment.
To Your Abundance!
Follow Me On Twitter – Southwest Florida Twitter Dude
Friend me on Facebook – Ray Higdon Facebook
Check Out My FB Page – Ray Higdon Fan Page (Free Internet Marketing Resources)
Wanna Work With Me? – Work With Me
PS: You can get updates like this and others by entering your name and email in the top right box of my site.