Everyday in our Rank Makers Group we answer our members most pressing questions.
Here are 10 common Network Marketing Questions that we’ve answered this week.
Common Network Marketing Questions From Rank Makers
Rank Makers is our special “Closed Facebook” group for Network Marketers. It is our primary channel for delivering instant trainings, insights, and updates. Every day we answer great network marketing questions. Here are common questions and answers to help you grow your network marketing business.
1. How do you take all the trainings from uplines, different gurus, trainers, and decide which to implement?
Answer: Focus on one at a time for a specific topic. Implement it and then tweak it from there.
2. How do you push all negativity out of your life in order to succeed? (Specifically speaking on family that is rude to you.)
Answer: Keep focusing on your goals.
Standing up for yourself often gives them a payoff.
When your response is indifference and you focus on your goals it isn’t as satisfying to bring you down.
3. What’s the best way to rally a local audience online?
Answer: You can use Facebook to search local people to prospect.
4. We always hear” believe in yourself. ” And we know that is true. What is the best way to conquer that once and for all?
Answer: Get results.
Whatever mind trickery we use, at the end of the day we will blow out the candles and look at our results.
Be so busy you don’t have time to think about believing in yourself or not.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Be so busy you don’t have time to think about believing in yourself or not.” quote=”Be so busy you don’t have time to think about believing in yourself or not.”]
5. How to get over beating yourself up because you’ve fallen down on your business?
Answer: Focus on where you are going and celebrate each small win.
6. How often should we be doing team trainings and one on one strategy calls with our teams?
Answer: Definitely varies with lots of variables. Once a week team calls is common.
Strategy calls would be all over the board.
7. How can I accomplish all I want to in my network marketing business while holding a full-time job?
Answer: It’s what the majority of network marketers do.
Only a small percentage are actually full time to focus on growing their business.
I had a guy (no exaggeration) that was working 90 hours a week at a construction company. He prospected while he was pumping gas or on lunch break and hit a major rank in the company.
8. What do you say to the prospect who you used the direct approach (after a bit of small talk) says you need to work on marketing skills and build rapport?
Answer: I’d say, “Fortunately I am being taught those skills and you are right, they are new skills for me to learn. Thanks for the feedback and here’s wishing you massive success.”
9. How do you get support from those around you who aren’t happy with you are working extra hours?
Answer: Be present when you are with them and work like hell in agreed upon times.
10. What do I post on my personal page versus my fan page?
Answer: Put value on both. I tend to post more personal stuff on my profile. Much more structured on my fan page.
Did you find that helpful?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.
More Resources For You:
29 Sources of Leads so you never run out of people to talk to again.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out my Work with Me tab and Survey where we Help People Everyday.
If you enjoyed this post about Q & A: Common Network Marketing Questions From Rank Makers, retweet and comment please