MLM Tips: 17 Ways on How to Think Big
Do you want to learn how to think big? These 17 MLM tips will help you do just that!
If we can get you thinking bigger, you will more quickly go out there and create your dream life.
The Magic of Thinking Big
One of the books that greatly influenced me was The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz. Here are some image quotes that you can share that are from the book:
You see, YOUR success is greatly determined on your ability to learn how to think big. IF you are constantly thinking for the loss or believing you are tiny, your results will absolutely show this thinking.
Other Articles on Thinking Big
17 Ways on How to Think Big and Grow Rich
1. Ask yourself better questions. Instead of “Why does my life suck” or “How come bad things happens to me”, ask yourself, “How can I make my current annual income, my monthly?” When I was in the IT field I had what I thought was a pretty good salary. Last month I averaged earning that salary that I earned in an entire year in almost each WEEK.
2. Constantly adjust your thinking. The best way to think about how to think big is to realize that if you start thinking bigger, your life and results will become bigger, be sure to adjust your thinking and don’t just hit a goal and stop.
3. Get around people that are earning more than you, constantly. Next week I am in a mastermind where the average income is $19 million a year! (I may have to serve them coffee!)
4. Work on your self development every single day. This is paramount to getting you past the tough days (and there WILL be tough days).
5. Create affirmations that force you to think differently. Affirmations like “I am so happy and grateful that money is coming to me” and “I am so blessed to be a money magnet”.
6. Understand the difference between costs and investments. I recently upgraded my pool at home, that is most certainly a cost. I have invested almost three times the amount I spent on that pool in my education in the last two years. Improving your education is an INVESTMENT, not a cost.
7. Treat yourself more. It actually doesn’t cost that much more to stay in a much nicer hotel than the cheapest. Instead of saving $40 a night by staying at the roach motel, stay at the nicer hotel and just don’t drink so much Starbucks that month. When you treat yourself, you start to realize you are worthy of nice things.
8. Get vaccinated from the dream stealers. Stop wishing you had more support and instead just stop listening to the dream stealers in your life.
9. Stop watching the news before bed. The news carries THE most negative stuff you can possibly watch and put in your head and then you go to bed for 4-8 hours allowing your subconscious to stew on what you just watched. This one little tip will allow you to think bigger and actually let you stew on the things you WANT in your life.
10. Attend your company events. I don’t know if ANYTHING can help you learn how to think big better than company events because you get to hear the stories of the people that are making it happen and what struggles they had to overcome.
11. Believe in abundance, not scarcity. Know that for YOU to become a multi-millionaire it doesn’t mean that someone else has to go broke. There is plenty of resources out there. For more on this you may consider getting the book called The Science of Getting Rich.
12. Believe that there ARE people out there conspiring for your GOOD. Take me for example, I don’t care what network marketing company you are in, I want YOU to win!
13. Write down EXACTLY what you want. This works not just in business but in everything. Before I met my amazing wife I wrote down that I wanted someone who had a sense of humor, was beautiful, got along with my kids, was motivated and was appreciative of my actions (all things I had never had in previous relationships) and you know what? I found her!
14. Instead of constantly being confused or “not knowing” what your purpose in life is, get to work. Find yourself in your work and not by staring out the window and hoping to be struck by a great idea of how to live your life. Yes, the title of this post is How to think big but sometimes you need to DO WORK to think the biggest.
15. Believe in an AND life vs an OR life. You can be super wealthy AND have a great family life. You can have lots of money AND be gracious and giving and loving of others. Those are NOT mutually exclusive.
16. Don’t argue your limitations. Too many people argue when I tell them how to think big and tell me things like “You don’t understand Ray” or “Yeah but”, stop it. Stop arguing for your limitations unless you truly want them.
17. Embrace the journey. IF you are serious about changing your life, know that it isn’t the easiest of roads, but it is the most worthwhile. Embrace that success and creating an amazing life doesn’t happen overnight and that is OK!
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to share this with your friends (and show them YOU are thinking big!) and also, I’d love to hear which tip(s) you liked most? Which tip gave you the biggest aha or helped you the most, comment below and let me know!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
“I Teach You the Marketing, Mindset and Sales Strategies to Make More Money and Follow Your Passion!”
PS: If You Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get – Click Here
If you enjoyed this post on MLM Tips: 17 Ways on How to Think Big, retweet and comment please