We’re looking for a part time Marketing Assistant & Graphic Designer.
If, Like us, your Purpose is to Equip people to Find Freedom & Fulfillment … then keep reading….
If, Like Us, you see yourself taking action on your purpose by ….
- Leading by letting people always feel appreciated
- Doing the right thing
- Striving for Awesome Sauce!
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Aren’t just about motivation
- Loves self-improvement
- Then You MAY be who we’re looking for….
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant who is:
- Team player: Works well with others, communicates positively and clearly, and also understands that we are always open to hearing new ideas
- Hungry for growth: Always looking to improve yourself and become an even greater asset to anyone you work with
- “Above and beyond” attitude: Always looking for ways to improve
The successful candidate will enjoy creating graphics and assisting the marketing department. Organized individuals with strong design skills who are accountable are preferred. Need up-to-date equipment and a fast internet speed.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in Graphic Design
- Must provide previous Examples of Graphic Design in portfolio
- Great aesthetic eye for design (high creative ability)
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience in video editing software
- Must provide previous Examples of Video Editing in portfolio
- Able to do Podcast editing and uploading
- Intuitive and intelligent troubleshooting skills
- Schedule posts about prizes, giveaways and offers
- Follow-up on requests and messages
The ideal candidate who joins our company is willing to commit to the following ‘above-the-line’ principles:
- Accountability – see it, own it, solve it, do it (take personal ownership)
- Become part of the solution
- Respect others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Show up with the mindset of “what else can I do?”
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
Need to be:
- Available mornings/afternoons
- Have a reliable high speed internet connection
- Have an up to date computer/laptop that is no more than 2 years old with up to date security software
- Quiet area to work from in your home
You’ve gotten this far …. So you must be ready to apply!
If you can commit to and live with these principles, you’re the type of person who will be successful in helping our company thrive.
If you feel this level of accountability is not right for you, that you’re not willing or able to take the steps necessary to do what you say you’re going to do and be accountable for your actions (live “above the line”) then we’re not a good fit. We understand that not every person is ready for this level of commitment, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.To move forward with the process, we’d appreciate the following:
1. Create a 3-minute or less video (videos more than 3 minutes will not be considered) telling us:
– Your Name
– Briefly explain how you meet the qualifications
– Why YOU?
2. Load video to YouTube, mark setting as unlisted & email link to [email protected] in an email with subject line: Marketing Assistant Position
3. Resume attached in pdf or Word format, only, and please ensure your resume and email signature contains your contact information (email and best phone number to reach you).
4. Portfolio: Previous work of graphic design and video editing work.
5. Pay expectations*
*Pay will be commensurate with experience.
ONLY emails sent with the guidelines above will be considered.