We’re looking for a Part Time Community Support Representative.
If, Like us, your Purpose is to Equip people to Find Freedom & Fulfillment … then keep reading….
If, Like Us, you see yourself taking action on your purpose by ….
- Leading by letting people always feel appreciated
- Doing the right thing
- Striving for Awesome Sauce!
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Aren’t just about motivation
- Loves self-improvement
- Then You MAY be who we’re looking for….
We are seeking a Part Time Community Support Representative who is:
- Self- Motivated
- loves to & can learn new things quickly, easily, & in a pinch
- sees the Big Picture and will act appropriately towards furthering it
- is SUPER organized
- detailed oriented
- a problem solver
- Looking To Serve: Works well by serving others, communicates positively and clearly.
- “Above and beyond” attitude: Always looking to improve the community
- And, does it all with a great attitude and zest!
Here are just some of the responsibilities you’ll have:
- Answering community support questions in Facebook Groups
- Updating Community Trainings
- Making Community Announcements via posts and video in the Facebook Group
- Setting up and Recording Webinars
- Sending emails with Infusionsoft
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service
- Expert knowledge of Facebook and Facebook Groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Basic understanding of Zoom (how to start meetings and webinars)
- Basic knowledge of email campaign software (Infusionsoft or other Email Campaign Service)
- Basic graphic design skills in Canva or Photoshop
Need to be:
- Available mornings/afternoon and some weekends
- Have a reliable high speed internet connection
- Have an up to date computer/laptop that is no more than 2 years old with up to date security software
- Quiet area to work from in your home
You’ve gotten this far …. So you must be ready to apply!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Create a 3 minute or less video telling us:
- Your Name
- Briefly explain how you meet the qualifications
- Why YOU?
(videos more than 3 minutes will not be considered)
2. Load video to YouTube, mark setting as unlisted & email link to [email protected] in an email,
subject line: Part Time Community Support Representative
3. Resume attached in pdf or Word format, only, and
*please be sure your resume AND email signature has your contact information – email & best phone number
4. Pay expectations*
*Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Please, no emails to Ray, Jessica, or other staff as this will slow down considering you. ONLY emails sent with the guidelines above will be considered.