<<<<=====Share on Facebook Here and Google+ above
If you Like, RETWEET HERE============>>>>
And Comment Below!
Are You Up For The Challenge?
Well, are you? Wait, what kind of challenge did you think this was? Haha, today, I am going to help some of you identify and pinpoint your actual thoughts about money and take the Money Challenge. This may be extremely helpful to you to help identify your thought patterns around money and if needed, release the thoughts that do not serve you.
Why Did I Put This Money Challenge Together?
In the last week I have seen multiple instances of people having money scarcity mentality and thought this would be a fun way to address it. Making needed concepts more game-like certainly improves the learning of that concept.
The Money Challenge
Below are some questions regarding your thoughts about money. I would suggest having a piece of paper handy and writing down your answers. Then, you can download my audio to have me talk about each question and possible answer, DO NOT listen to the audio before you write down your answers, fair? OK, lets begin!
1. I think the perfect amount of money to make is ___________________/month, /year, etc.
2. I feel that people with a lot of money are _______________________.
3. If I won a million dollars I would __________________________.
4. At a recent B.E.T. award show Beyonce spent $100,000 on gold Balenciaga leggings and a matching bra top. My immediate reaction to this is ______________.
5. P Diddy had a birthday party where he invited 1,200 people over and the party cost over $500,000. My immediate reaction to this is ___________________.
6. TV producer Aaron Spelling owns a 56,500-square-foot mansion, which includes 123 rooms, an ice rink, a bowling alley and two Olympic-size swimming pools, estimated to cost $48 million. When I hear things like this I think _____________________.
7. Donal Trump has a $365,000 mobile champagne cooler. My immediate thoughts are _________________.
8. Singer Mariah Carey owns a penthouse worth $9 million, which reportedly contains 500 pairs of high heels. My thoughts on this are ________________.
9. Kate Hudson owns a pair of $30,000 pajamas. When I hear this I think _____________________.
10. Socialite Paris Hilton was 13-years-old when she got her first credit card. On her 21st birthday, she celebrated in five different locations, having $75,000+ parties in Tokyo, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. My thoughts on this are ___________________________.
11. In 2005, Nicolas Cage gave $1 million to the Red Cross to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina. In 2006, Amnesty International announced that Cage was giving the organization $2 million. This makes me feel _______________________.
12. As of 2007, Bill and Melinda Gates were the second-most generous philanthropists in America, having given over $28 billion to charity. This makes me feel __________________.
13. Over his career Nicolas Cage has bought:
- A Gulfstream Jet
- 3 castles (England, 11-century estate in Etzelwang Germany, and Bavaria)
- 4 yachts
- 2 Bahama islands
- 50 sports cars
- 15 palatial mansions in: Newport Beach, Venice Beach, Malibu, San Francisco, Middletown, Rhode Island, New York, and Las Vegas.
- 67-million-year old dinosaur skull for $276,000
- Shrunken heads
- Comic book collection worth $1.6 million including the first Superman comic
- In 2007 purchased $33 million worth of assets including residences, 22 cars (9 Rolls Royces included), 12 purchases of jewelery, 47 pieces of artwork.
This makes me think ________________________.
Money Challenge Results
So how did you do? A lot of excessive spending in there right? OK, if you have written down your answers, and by the way, how you participate in this little money challenge is probably how you show up in life. Didn’t write down the answers? Didn’t follow the steps? Well, you probably are struggling for results in your business because you are not doing the steps being suggested to you there either…tough? You bet, we all want to grow right? Or else we are just wasting our time. Click here to listen to me breaking down the money challenge, I am willing to say this will be a learning experience for most.
Click here to Listen the Money Challenge Results (after you have written down your answers)
Another Resource That Can Help Your Money Mindset
I would highly suggest, if you are serious about changing and improving your money mindset, to download my Vibrational Money Immersion Home Study Course.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Email: [email protected]
Work With Me – Numis Network
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog on The Money Challenge, retweet and comment please