OK, I believe I am the luckiest guy in Fort Myers. Here are some reasons why:
- I have great personal and business relationships. My adventures in life have led me to a wonderful life full of great, great people. For example, right now I am up in Pittsburgh, PA helping my friends launch the Pittsburgh Forever Wealth Club and they are such awesome friends that I am helping enable them to help others here in Pittsburgh.
- I believe I am the luckiest guy in Ft Myers because I have two awesome, awesome kids. Yes, I am divorced but I now have a good relationship with my former wife and a GREAT relationship with my kids. Both of my boys are active in Cub scouts and my youngest is active in peewee football.
- I am the luckiest guy in Fort Myers as I have helped a lot of people get what they want or at least get clarity on what they want. You can see evidence of this at Ray Higdon’s Testimonies
- Another thing that makes me the luckiest guy in Ft Myers is I get to speak at all of the high schools in Lee County. This is one of my favorite things to do. I speak to high schoolers on being an entrepreneur.
- The last thing I believe that makes me the luckiest guy in Fort Myers is that I wake up everyday loving life. Has life gone exactly how I wanted it to go? No, it has gone EVEN BETTER! Fort Myers is such a beautiful area filled with cool things to do, I sure am glad I picked Fort Myers to be the luckiest guy in!
Know that you are lucky too. Your belief systems dictate your experiences. When you feel lucky, things go better for you. So, the question is…Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya?
PS: Make it an awesome day!