<<<<====Share Over Here =)
Stress Free MLM Tips for Team Building
One of the biggest struggling points for budding top earners is team building. Here are some tips for you to do it without the stress!
Team Building Quotes
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
– Henry Ford
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
– Margaret Mead
It is amazing how much people get done if they do not worry about who gets the credit.
Why Does Teambuilding Usually End Up Being so Stressful?
One of the biggest things that stops a would be top earner from creating success is being stressed out with the team building aspect.
They recruit a few reps, then try to coach them to do the same, only to get perturbed by their non-action so they assume investing more time in coaching and training them will do the trick only to see some of those over-trained and over-coached people quit the team.
Sound familiar? Unless you are a rare exception in this industry, it probably does. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. There are ways to and strategies to successful team building that doesn’t have to be so darn tough!
MLM Tips for the Team Builder in YOU!
1. Stop trying to motivate and instead, INSPIRE! Motivating is you sitting in a chair barking instructions to your MLM team, inspiring is YOU doing the actions you wish they would do. They can tell the difference between managing and leading, go lead.
2. Like all things in ANY business, it IS a numbers game. Now, don’t get me wrong, people are NOT simple numbers but YOU building an empire WILL come down to YOUR numbers. Such as:
– How many people did you prospect last week?
– Which will lead to how many people you showed the plan
– Which will lead to how many you recruit
– Which will lead to how many you get to show up to events
– Which will lead to how many leaders are born in your team.
See how that works? Have low numbers toward the top and you will certainly have low numbers at the bottom.
3. Always be there to support but don’t let yourself do all the work. The unfortunate truth is YOU will want success for your teammates more than many of them want it for themselves, that does NOT mean YOU work yourself into a frenzy to train them on actions they will never perform. There is never a question asked from my teammates, successful or not, that goes unanswered, but if someone does not do the homework or the actions they say they will do, I don’t stress myself out by me compensating for their lack of work by over-supporting them.
4. Don’t be addicted to the outcome. You want everyone to have success, at least, I hope. However, know that many simply will not take the actions they know would build their business usually due to subconscious mindset constraints. Suggest books, resources, courses and attending events but don’t beat yourself up if they don’t create success. Your teammates are business owners and they have to take some self-responsibility.
5. It is never too early to learn about team building. The sooner you learn about team building the better you will go forth and have the confidence to build a team. Being the number one earner in my network marketing company means that I have built the largest and most successful team. Much of that is by talking to quality people and not getting hung up on convincing everyone to join my team.
6. This is a top earner insight. If you do what it takes to become an awesome team builder, and you go on to become a top earner in your company, you WILL have a target on your back. You WILL have people in your company that complain about you or disagree with your methods even if you have outperformed them. Welcome to success, now get over it and keep building. =)
7. Invest in yourself. YOU are the constant. YOU will be here no matter what happens in your company. If you want to attract higher quality people, BECOME higher quality yourself. I see a lot of online marketers that wonder why they get such crummy people when their marketing is suggesting to people that they never have to pick up the phone, prospect, make sales, or really do anything to make lots of money. The problem with hype marketing is it works…but only to attract lower quality people and turn OFF the high quality folks that would be awesome to have in your team.
Wanna Dive Deeper?
We have created a brand new course called Straight Talk About Team Building. This is an audio and digital workbook that we created to help you become an awesome team builder. For a very limited time you can get the book and audio for only $27. You can learn more on the page here.
Did these 7 MLM tips on Team Building Help you? Please share and comment!
To Your Abundance!
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
“I Show Network Marketers How to Recruit More Reps, Get More Leads and Become a Top Earner in Their Network Marketing Company.”
PS: IRS GOT YA DOWN?? Was doing your Taxes a real pAin this year? Make it a whole lot easier with this simple phone app, I have been using it for two years now and it’s super easy, Check it Out Here
If you enjoyed this post about Stress Free MLM Tips for Team Building, retweet and comment please