Yesterday was an amazing day at the Network Marketing Pro event. Today’s show is a little different than most.
I shared the stage with some amazing people and got to see Tony Robbins speak from stage for the first time and here are my takeaways.
Last night I did a periscope that to be honest I was unsure if I should do. But, I am really embracing this whole do the thing you are scared of thing so I did it.
I shared some personal things in that scope that hearing Tony Robbins at Network Marketing Pro helped me to uncover. That video replay is below and I hope you are OK with me sharing some of the things that I shared. I do talk a lot about some things in my life that I am proud of and some things I am not proud of. I hope it inspires you and helps perhaps unlock some things within you that may be holding you back.
Takeaways from Tony Robbins
- When you are focused on what you aren’t getting you lose sight of what you could be giving. What a powerful thought. The next time you are frustrated just think of how to give something of value to someone. Making some laugh, showing appreciation, shooting a video that shares something you have learned, buying someone’s lunch are all different ways of giving.
- Life doesn’t happen TO you, it happens FOR you. All the rough things that have happened in my life made me who I am today (I share several in the below video)
- Most people have a limit to their hunger. I see this all the time where some people stop when they hit a certain rank, a certain income (6 or 7 figures) and if you know what you are doing is making a difference, why stop?
- It is NOT a lack of resources that ever stops you, it is a lack of resourcefulness. Powerful. Stop saying you don’t have the time, money, support, education and instead get resourceful and concentrate on what you want and how you can get there. (I imagine this will be the one tip that MOST people resist. Feel yourself resisting it and ask yourself if that resistance is serving you or serving your idea of who you think you are which is some limited being.)
- Your emotions are like muscles and the ones you use the most become the strongest and the ones you use the least shrink. If you don’t used faith, it shrinks, if you have use courage, it goes away. Are you using mainly negative emotions on a daily basis? They will become your strongest emotions, learn to be grateful and use more positive emotions.
- The thing that prevents you from getting anything you want is your story of why you don’t have it. You know that story you carry around like a badge of honor that justifies why you don’t have X, Y or Z? Stop saying it, it isn’t serving you.
- You don’t GET fearful you DO fearful. Change your physical state the next time you feel fear. This tip is probably one you just will have to experience with Tony live to truly understand.
- There are two things you must master if you want a great life, 1. The science of achievement and 2. The art of fulfillment. That number two is a BIG part of my video below.
- If you want to improve your life, trade your expectations for appreciations. You know that ANYTIME you feel disappointment it is because you set an expectation first? What if you started focusing more on appreciating things vs expecting exact results.
- To create new emotions you need to either change your physical state or change what you focus on. This is another tip you should just see Tony live for.
Video – Network Marketing Pro Breakthrough
Was that helpful for you? I know it was for me. Big thanks to Eric Worre for putting on such a transformational event. If this touched you feel free to share.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
If you enjoyed this post on Network Marketing Pro: My Takeaways from Tony Robbins, retweet and comment please