<<<<====Share Over Here =)
Fun! All Inclusive Cabo:
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
Couple days ago we got back from the all inclusive Cabo resort, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and wanted to share a fun video!
Where is Los Cabos?
Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, in Mexico. Cabo San Lucas together with San José Del Cabo is known as Los Cabos.
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Tips
1. Do the meal and drink plan, way, way worth it. Everything is pretty pricey meal and drink wise there so you probably get your money’s worth before you have one alcoholic drink and by lunchtime.
2. Attend time timeshare presentation lol. We went to Bianca who is stationed on the 4th floor by the Bistro and she gave us $250 spa credit and $200 resort credit and discounts on all the excursions (you have to pre-pick which ones) to attend a couple hour presentation. Now, before you judge me for being cheap, I actually wanted to see their sales skills too (OK, as well as get the credits). Wasn’t too impressed with their sales skills but the credits were cool. Word of warning, the resort credit does NOT apply toward the spa no matter what they tell you lol.
3. Go out to the old lighthouse on the other side of the mountain, it’s where they filmed the movie Troy and the lighthouse is the temple in the movie.
4. Eat at the Bistro, not just the main pool restaurant. The service is literally the slowest you will ever receive in your life but hte food is good, additional suggestion, ask for la quinta as quickly as they serve the food or any to go items or you will wait a lot longer. I was not overly impressed with any of the service at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach but the food was very good.
5. If you buy Internet service, it is very intermittent, when it is working, the best service is the FREE WIFI by the main pool.
6. Go downtown. Hit the flea markets and have fun negotiating during the day and then at night go to Cabo Wabo, and if you are feeling frisky and want to crack up at partying 18 year olds, go to squid roe.
7. Do the dune buggies. By attending the timeshare thing, the cost went from $220 to $99 for a double dune buggy.
Funny Video: Our Trip to Cabo!
Did you like that? LOL, we have some fun times! Comment below if you agree or disagree with any of my Cabo tips or I left anything out….share around if you think more people should share cool stuff!
To Your Abundance!
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Email: [email protected]
“I Show Network Marketers How to Recruit More Reps, Get More Leads and Become a Top Earner in Their Network Marketing Company.”
PS: This set of videos is how I made my very first online money. You can watch the videos for Free now, Click Here
If you enjoyed this post about Fun! All Inclusive Cabo – Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, retweet and comment please