<<<<=====Share on Facebook Here and Google+ above
If you Like, RETWEET HERE============>>>>
And Comment Below!
7 Questions to See If You Are On the Success Path
Ever wonder if you are on the correct success path? Like, are you actually doing what you should be doing if riches or massive success is the goal? This quick blog post will help you answer that question as well as guide you in the right direction.
It is NOT Normal to Go Down the Success Path
If you are looking for buy-in from your friends and family members and people you went to school with, you are not going to find that experience on the success path in almost any case. We are not taught to strive for real personal success in school and neither are those closest to us so those that do stick out like a sore thumb.
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.” (From the movie, what a girl wants)
What is the Success Path?
It may or may not involve lots of money but it definitely involves freedom. Freedom to spend your time with who you want, doing what you want. As we are creatures that are happiest serving, teaching or helping others, it usually involves some form of not necessarily charity but most certainly contribution. This is an existence where you don’t wonder if you are making a difference in the world, you know you are.
Questions to Help You See the Path to Success
1. Is what you are doing right now for income, something you would love to still be doing 20 years from now?
2. If you had all the money you wanted, would your life change drastically? If so, perhaps you need to consider the type of life you actually want to be leading right now.
3. Are you living or designing a life that has you spending LESS time with the ones you love?
4. Do people say you are crazy when you share your goals? This is actually a good thing =).
5. Do you truly work on yourself by investing in your mindset and training?
6. Have you or are you in the process of surrounding yourself with people that have the lifestyle you desire?
7. Do you respect the experts of your craft and refrain from criticizing them out of your efforts to become like them? (This is a brain buster and may help you identify some subconscious handicaps)
The Success Path for Me
Here is what I tell people, “It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it”. When you no longer have to stress for the coverage of bills you can choose to focus on higher energy stuff like how better to help and reach more people and how to have a stronger mindset so you can accept what life has to offer. I have strayed from the path in the past and it came back to bite me, something I learned from a book I am reading is to “Think Big but Act Small”. Stay humble while on your success path and it WILL come faster for you.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Work With Me – Numis Network
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
XXXXXXXXXX – Snag a Copy of My New Audio CD – XXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you Wanna Get Supercharged, Snag a copy of my brand new Audio CD that was just released called “Maintaining Your Power”. This CD will have you strong like bull while prospecting and it also makes a great gift to your downline as well. You can now pick up a copy of this audio CD for only $14.95. You can buy by going here and be sure to ask about our bulk discount by emailing me at email@example.com
If you enjoyed this blog on the success path retweet and comment please