We’re looking for a COO/Executive Project Manager.
This position is for someone with experience and who knows how to run organizations.
This is NOT for everyone or a beginner.
We are looking for someone who’s run companies successfully in the past, has a fantastic “go getter” attitude and incredible communication skills. This is someone who’s worked with a team before.
We are looking for an individual that fits with our core values (#1 is people always feel appreciated), has great communication skills, loves to have fun but also knows how to create systems and hold people accountable to their tasks/projects.
This person is BOTTOM LINE oriented but does NOT sacrifice the culture and community of the company to hit his/her goals.
The COO of Higdon Group would:
1. Create corporate budgets and ensure high profitability for each task/project
2. Create and monitor systems
3. Monitor teamwork — our project management system
4. Delegate effectively to implement CEO/President’s revenue ideas
5. All tasks/projects completed in high quality fashion and on time
6. Hold all members of the team accountable
7. Hiring and on-boarding new members of the team
8. Monitors the bottom line profits to ensure efficiency
9. Sources and allocates resources effectively
If you can commit to and live with these principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive.
If you feel this level of accountability is not right for you, that you’re not willing or able to engage with us at this level and take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions… In other words, live “Above the line,” then we are not a good fit and you don’t belong here with us.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of committment, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following…
Above the Line Principles:
1. Accountability. See it, own it, solve it, do it
2. Become a part of the solution
3. Respect others and their feelings
4. Act Now!
5. “What else can I do?”
6. “What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?”
7. Personal Ownership
8. Reject Average
9. Show others that you care
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please complete the survey and we’ll be in touch shorty ????
***Important Note*** – We consider a large company to be $5 million or larger. If you haven’t worked with a larger company, feel free to fill out the survey because we may have other options for you.
Here’s what you need to do:
Fill out the survey here – https://go.topearner.com/coo-project-manager